Welcome to Team Shalom’s Red Ribbon Ride web page!
We are an inclusive group of Jewish and non-Jewish people, practicing radical hospitality, who love to crew, ride, laugh and seek to create a Jewish presence raising funds for worthy causes. We ride together as a large group and in smaller groups from early Spring till late Fall. We never leave anyone behind!
Our primary fundraising focus is the Red Ribbon Ride. This year will be our team's 7th year on the RRR -- joining what everyone calls the “Traveling Bubble of Love." The RRR is a 2 day event.
We would love to have you join Team Shalom by either:
- Honoring us with a financial gift. Each team rider is responsible for reaching their own minimum, however gifts to the team are certiainly welcome and encouraged. We have created a special proxy "rider" to collect your team donations - just find the team member named Tzedakah Bachs (for anyone who doesn't know, tzedakah means charity and bachs, well... ok, just a fun way to spell box.
- However, if you wish to have your gift divided among a number of team members, please call the Red Ribbon Ride office at 612.822.2110 who can process your donation or send a check made out to the Red Ribbon Ride to Harvey Zuckman, 3500 Holmes Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Crewing for volunteering for the Red Ribbon Ride We love our crew and volunteers!! They are the lifeblood for the riders and we need nearly as many crew as rider. Also, volunteers are needed to help, especially in the days leading up to the Ride, the morning we head out and the day we return, and after the event.
- Joining us for a training ride -- no matter your cycling or fitness experience - everyone who commits to riding with us and training with us will be able to ride up to 150 miles over two days come July or something shorter of your choosing, like the MS 150 or others.
- For more information about training rides, crewing, volunteering or anything else Team Shalom related either write or call Harvey, Caroline or Jackie.
To register for the Red Ribbon Ride and join Team Shalom, just click "Join Team" below at the top of the team roster box.
Shalom, Saalam, Peace, and safe riding!
Caroline Schultz 612-964-4016 Carolineschultz2@comcast.net
Jackie Krammer 612-987-0200 Jackie@homeopathyminneapolis.com
Harvey Zuckman 612-791-1595 email@example.com
If you are a member of this team and would like to customize this page with a special message or team photo, please contact us and we can designate you as the team captain.
Team information to be posted here by Team Captain.