THE MOST IMPORTANT RIDE OF THE SEASON
Featuring a NEW route to Stillwater with lunch at Hope House!
For Riders training for Red Ribbon Ride 2017, Day On The Ride is a once-a-season opportunity to hone your technical skills and to discover any adjustments you might want to make in your training, hydration, nutrition, etc. before we roll out of The Mall of America in July.
Day On The Ride is also a fantastic opportunity for those who love to ride but are not familiar with Red Ribbon Ride. Day on the Ride is for everyone to enjoy a day of riding through beautiful Minnesota to help in the fight against HIV/AIDS.
This year we are offering a new route to Stillwater where our Lunch Pit will be hosted by Hope House of St Croix Valley. Hope House is one of our 7 benefiting agencies and they are thrilled to be hosting this years lunch event.
Check in Time 6:30am
Safety Speech Time 7:00am
Ride Out Time 7:15am
Approx 65 Miles.
Required items for all Training Rides. If you don’t have any of the items listed, please contact the Red Ribbon Ride office or your Training Ride Leaders. We’ll help you figure out what you need and where to get it!
- A Bike Helmet
- 2 water bottles or 1 hydration pack (like a Camelbak)- 1 bottle should be filled with an electrolyte replacement drink.
- Bike Frame Pump or C02 cartridges Tire Irons 2 Tubes!
- Patch Kit
- A snack (energy bars are good and quick!)
RIDER PARKING: Please park in the street and not in the Erik's Parking lot. We want to ensure that Erik's customers can park with ease and shop while we are on the Ride!
TICKETS: To help keep the costs of producing Day On The Ride down and help increase the amount donated to the benefiting agencies after Red Ribbon Ride there is a $15 fee to participate. Your $15 fee will help us provide food and beverages on the event as well as other logistical cost. On behalf of the our beneficiaries and their clients thank you participating in this event and on Red Ribbon Ride.
To purchase a ticket for Day On The Ride follow these steps:
- Please select "Buy Tickets"
- Please fill out Name, Email and Cell Phone Number (this is the number we need for the event)
- Under "Quantity" please enter 1 for either:
- Number of Red Ribbon Ride 2016 Participant Tickets OR
- Number of Day On The Ride Tickets
- Answer Lunch Question
- Answer Red Ribbon Ride 2016 question
- Select email reminder day
- Click "next step"
- Fill out billing information
- Click "next step"
- Then click "PROCESS" for your transaction to go through